Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 6 - A whole mess of stuff

Last night I made these for dinner...It's what I had planned for tonight, but hey, Boog saw hot dogs and wanted them last night...I did almost the whole pack of dogs, but held two back, just in case he didn't like them with the cresent rolls on them.



And let me just say that he ate both of them...and said they were yummy...he didn't eat the last bite of the second one, but i think i'm okay with that lol...




It's amazing the things that can be turned into toys!  He thought the empty bottle was awesome...
















I got in the shower this morning and there was NO dog in my bed...I come back and there's a big oaf...


Big oaf has claimed the child...
And then woke him up by licking his back...WTF...


Obviously he was not happy about being woken up in such a manner...hell, let's be honest...he wasn't happy about being woken up at all...but he still loves his Big Oaf...


No comments:

Post a Comment