Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Update on "See My Bed"

We're kinda making progress with Boog sleeping in his own bed...

Night 2 he fell asleep on his own in his bed...but he woke up in the middle of the night and ended up in our bed...

Night 3 he fell asleep in the car and was then deposited into his own bed...but he woke up twice and climbed into our bed...The first time I put him back in his once I woke up to pee...The second time I just rolled him over into the middle lol...We woke up in the morning and I asked him what he was doing in my bed "Nothing" (sounds like nusing lol), asked him why he wasn't in his bed and he said the same thing...

Last night he got right into his bed but it was kinda early for us and he didn't want to go to sleep...he was fussy, I was tired, his dad was cranky and Boog just wouldn't stop whining, so I told him to come on...Once he fell asleep I got up to use the bathroom and put him in his bed...he woke up and climbed in the middle probably three times, each time I put him back in his bed. This morning he woke up before I needed to be up and got into the bed and asked for Barney...I told him if he got back in his bed, I would turn Barney on for him...he didn't want to, but finally did...and that's where he stayed until my alarm went off...

This is him laying in his bed last night...He made me cover him up with both of his blankets...and again this morning when he was watching Barney..."Cover me Mommy"

We'll see what tonight brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment