Sunday, March 4, 2012

"See my bed"

Boog has always slept in the bed with me...He has a crib that we pretty much never used...Part of the reason for that is anytime someone other than me and the Boy takes it apart, they break a piece of it...same piece...expensive piece apparently...

So we've started getting his room in some semblance of usability and order...Part of that is trying to get him excited about his room and his bed...Which has been kind of working...He keeps wanting to show people his bed "Go downstairs see my bed" - downstairs really being upstairs lol...

The night before last, he said he was going to sleep in his bed...he didn't lol...we went in there and he laid down with the light off for a few minutes and then told me he wanted to go to my bed...

Last night we brought his mattress into our room on the floor...start out slowly and gradually move him into his own bed in his room...he was tired and trying to go to sleep, but it just wasn't working for him...the Boy laid down next to him on his mattress and he was out in literally two minutes or less...he woke up sometime in the night and climbed up with me...but i think that was more about being cold than anything else...his blanket he was using is small, long but not wide, so when he moved too much, he couldn't easily get covered back up...tonight, we try a bigger blanket and see how it goes...

This morning when he saw my sister Skippy, he tried to take her back upstairs to "see my bed" that was on our floor lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment