Thursday, March 1, 2012

Remember, it's .gov and not .com...

So living near DC, I did something today that I'm not sure how I feel about it...

Nothing bad...but not something I thought I'd really care about doing...

I signed up for the lottery for the Easter Egg Roll at the Whitehouse...I feel like such a dork...

I'm not sure how Boog will feel about it if (big giant, major IF) we actually go...Pretty sure he'll be scared and freaked out...Who knows if he'll even unglue himself from me and the Boy...let's think about this from his perspective...it's a big ass crowd of people he's never met, at a place he's never been...and to top it all off there's a GIANT KRIGGER walking around...

Pretty sure it's not something I'll have to deal with, but it's fun to imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment