Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

What a bittersweet day for me...

This morning the Boy got up with Boog, took his wet diaper off, told him to be quiet and watch TV - and walked out of the room.  Okay, I'm thinking he went downstairs to get juice and donuts for the kid...

Boog comes over and says mommy a few times and I open one eye and look at him...that isn't working...So awake I am...and wondering WTF is taking so long to get donuts...then I think maybe he's making something for me and him for breakfast...

Boog and I are sitting up watching TV and just kinda hanging out when I hear the Boy's scooter come back into the drive way...WTF?  Oooh, maybe he went and got McD's for breakfast - I'd be down with that...

Nope, comes upstairs with a little balloon on a stick and a card!

But when we went downstairs, he did make me breakfast...and even cleaned up...

(He told me he pushed his scooter down the driveway and out from in front of the house so I wouldn't hear him leave lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment