Monday, December 12, 2011

7 a.m. is too early for that...

Really, 7 a.m. is entirely too early to be chasing people out of your car...or your dad's car...But that's what I was doing this Saturday morning...

I was up, getting ready to go downstairs to grab some breakfast and head out to my part time job when I looked out the window and saw something that just didn't look right - then saw some fool get into my dad's car...

I saw 2 people walking down the street and watched them cause they looked shady...sure enough one got into my dad's car...The Boy came back in from the bathroom and i told him to go down there...he was like WTF and i told him i wanted to know who was in my dad's car...so as soon as they heard the door to the house shut, the chick yelled for her dog...which told the guy to get out of the car...then the guy denied to The Boy being in the car...so once The Boy was down there, i went down...they never noticed me in the window...so i basically told them i had already called the cops and they needed to take their dogs and leave the neighborhood...she denied knowing the guy...i told her that if i saw him in or near any of my cars again, i was going to take a baseball bat to his head...and anyone with him...

Called the non emergency number when i got back in the house...then left for work...i drove off in the same direction they walked in...and damn if i didn't see one of the dogs in front of a house...so i called the non emergency number back...they had a car near me at that point and sent it over...there were 2 cars and they followed me back to the house and looked in the front seat of the car and said to call back if my dad found anything was missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment