Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a pretty good week around our house...I only worked 2 days this week, wasn't feeling well on Wednesday...actually, was feeling light headed and scared to even drive Booger to daycare...so we hung out all day...

Thursday was the 12 month check up and Santa pics! He's up to a whopping 27 pounds, 11 ounces and 31 inches long...I can't believe that's the same baby I brought home at 6 pounds, 15 ounces and 19.5 inches...He was okay with Santa, not thrilled, but didn't cry...We had to play peek-a-boo to get a smile out of him though...

Friday was spent Christmas eve shopping with dad and the sisters! I got Booger his ornament for this year as well as some board books and a letter to Santa kit for next year. We had lunch and then I took him to the play area to run around and climb...The sisters went shopping some more and dad chilled at TGIF...Booger discovered the play area exit so we headed back to TGIF where he took a nap...after the traditional sundaes, it was time to go home...
We watched White Christmas then I went upstairs to put Booger to bed in his new Christmas PJs...thankfully I get another year before we have to worry about the super early wake ups...



Christmas day was spent with different parts of the family, we got to see both sisters, both Great Grandmothers, all the grandparent's on my side as well as some aunts, uncles and cousins...We finished the night with Booger getting to visit with his Dad, which makes him very happy.

And today I sit at work watching the snow outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment