Saturday, December 11, 2010

Entertain Me Dammit!!

0.Okay people...I am just into hour 2 of my brand-spanking-new weekend job...Hour 2 of ELEVEN for today...Hour 2 of SEVEN-FUCKING-TEEN for the weekend...I am starting to think this is a set up by my best friend...I'm being set up because she gets Jarryl, who she adores, while I am here today (and most days really)...and *I* had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to get HIM to HER house, and then get here in time for work...

I have one book, one laptop and one desktop...Desktop belongs to the company and has limited websites available on it - no FaceBook, no chat sites, the CNN site is kinda jacked up slightly...I COULD start on my book, but at least on the computer it looks like I might possibly be working, and when the phone rings, I don't have to stop reading in order to answer it...And I could bust out MY laptop and hope I pick up the internet connection from the other building, but again, this way makes it look like I might actually be working...which makes me look better for now...

I also have ONE soda that is almost gone...and I have no idea how I managed to make it last for over an hour...Supposedly they provide lunch, but we'll see...I did have some cereal this morning and brought some more to snack on if I need it...though I really don't want to have dry cereal for lunch...and it's slightly cold in here cause the y just opened the showroom doors to get a car out...and that means that they will again have to open the doo/rs when they bring a new car in the showroom...WTF? Why couldn't that have been planned better so that they did it at the same time...And I lost my damn coat some where...idk where...so all I currently have is my sweatshirt...which I can't wear cause it's not exactly professional looking...and I don't want to start fucking up the dresscode already...

So, I am now leaving into your capable hands to ENTERTAIN ME DAMMIT!!!

PART TWO
We have now begun hour 3 of the ELEVEN hour day - the SEVEN FUCKING TEEN hour weekend...

I have checked email eleventy billion times...and shockingly enough, there is very little new mail...

I have also been to http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com to attempt to catch up on my viewing, er, reading pleasure there...And here is a shameless plug for their website...OMG! You have to fucking go there...if you have/had/will have kids...or have just been around people with them...I find their site abso fucking lutely hilarious...they even have their own made up words...AND they're based out of NOVA some where...

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

oh yeah - ENTERTAIN ME DAMMIT...I have just provided hours of entertainment for you by way of the blog above...

No comments:

Post a Comment