Monday, October 11, 2010

Clifton Day Yay!

This weekend was a good one...I spent all day Saturday just me and Booger...We got absolutely nothing accomplished except spending time together...

Now Sunday on the other hand, that was an all day event...if you've never been to Clifton Day and you live in the NOVA area, I totally recommend it...

Food
Vendors
Food
Pony rides
Food
Kid ID station
Food
Antiques (Anteekies, Anti Qs, ya know, old shit)

And did I mention food? I did? Yeah, well, it's GOOD food...as a matter of fact, I have 2 dip mixes, a salsa mix, peach butter and some preserves purchased from this wonderful place...and that's not to mention the food that was consumed there...

I got Booger's picture taken on a pony, in vest, bandanna and cowboy hat lol! I can't wait to get it in the mail. They also had this AWESOME booth that sells benches and stools and benches that are also step stools...AND they have the kid's name carved into them, but the letters are REMOVABLE PUZZLE PIECES!!! They were so fricking cool...I'm totally going to get one for Booger for his birthday...

Booger got his first corn dog this weekend, we ended up un-corning it for him, but he still thought it was pretty good...

For more info on Clifton Day, click me or go to www.cliftonday.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment