Monday, February 24, 2014

I am NOT crafty...

So why am I about to start this project?  I have no idea what I'm doing.  I don't plan, I just get an idea, get the stuff and cross my fingers...But this project is going to take planning...Like written, measuring, wood, cutting, nailing, sewing PLANNING!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/279363983109464590/ 
I was hoping to just find a bookshelf and go from there with half the work already done...So I'm taking the idea above and altering it slightly.  I'm going to have casters instead of legs - locking ones I hope.  I also don't plan to use the bins that this one has since it's going to be for Boog's books...this kid has so many books!  And last but not least, I found a chalkboard sticker that is just over a foot wide and 6 feet long, so I'm going to put probably four feet of that on the outside back of the bench

Pray for me y'all- I'm gonna make a bookshelf/bench/chalkboard thang! (yes, i totally said that in the voice of Lurlynn from Sweet Home Alabama.)

No comments:

Post a Comment